A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cavanaugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cavanaugh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Cavanaugh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Cavanaugh practice?
- Dr. John Cavanaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cavanaugh practices Internal Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists.