A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cave, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cave graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Cave has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cave MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Cave practice?
- Dr. John Cave has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Cave practices Internal Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See Kingsport Internists.