A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cavell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cavell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavell graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Cavell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Cavell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John L. Cavell practice?
- Dr. John Cavell has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Cavell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clawson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Redford, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clawson Primary Care Doctors and Clawson General Practitioners.