Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Cavins has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. John Cavins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.
Dr. Robert Nelson Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Carmel, IN 2.76 mi33
Dr. Jennifer Morgan
Anesthesiology, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 2.83 mi13
Dr. Laurence Bates
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Carmel, IN 2.88 mi54