A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cece is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cece, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cece graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cece has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cece accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan