Dr. John Cevera MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Albany, NY

September 28th, 2016
The office staff were very unprofessional, not understanding and a little snippy. Not very organized, and not understanding. I will not be returning to this Dr. Or office they are not quality people or professionals.

August 26th, 2014
Patient
I went to Dr Cevera with a sore throat. He examined me in his office on two separate occasions. He then sent me to the hospital for a laryngoscopy where I was put to sleep and he examined my throat with a scope. He found nothing wrong with me but told me to come back in four weeks. I went to another doctor who examined me and found nodules on my thyroid. I was sent for a cat scan the same day and then for an ultrasound and a fine needle biopsy and it was determined that I had thyroid cancer. I am now scheduled to have my thyroid removed. Dr. Cevera never found anything wrong with me. BAD.

February 26th, 2014
this doctor actually took the time to discover the cause of a problem another doctor did not investigate. he took visit seriously and showed concern for my issue and finding a solution. actually diagnosed! treated respectfully.

September 25th, 2010
Excellent provider.
Lucid explanations, precise answers to questions. Office wait time was only short minutes.