Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Marshall on Aug 26th, 2014

I went to Dr Cevera with a sore throat. He examined me in his office on two separate occasions. He then sent me to the hospital for a laryngoscopy where I was put to sleep and he examined my throat with a scope. He found nothing wrong with me but told me to come back in four weeks. I went to another doctor who examined me and found nodules on my thyroid. I was sent for a cat scan the same day and then for an ultrasound and a fine needle biopsy and it was determined that I had thyroid cancer. I am now scheduled to have my thyroid removed. Dr. Cevera never found anything wrong with me. BAD.

|  show details
Feb 26th, 2014

this doctor actually took the time to discover the cause of a problem another doctor did not investigate. he took visit seriously and showed concern for my issue and finding a solution. actually diagnosed! treated respectfully.

|  Excellent provider.  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2010

Lucid explanations, precise answers to questions. Office wait time was only short minutes.

|  Cevera John Md - Capital Region Otolaryngology is wonderful!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cevera was very responsive to our concerns. Rather than dismissing us when his ears were clear on that day, he encouraged us to come ba...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com