A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chae
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chae, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chae graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chae MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John Chae practice?
- Dr. John Chae has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chae practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Physiatrists.