inactive

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017
i was sent to him for an evaluation from a vehicle accident. Most of what he wrote in the report were lies. In his report he said i said things that i never said. He did not even give me a chance to give an explanation for some of the questions he asked me he asked me. He just wanted me to answer yes or no. I felt that I was being questioned by a lawyer as if on trial since the questions had nothing to do with my injury. Example did i get the check for the car repairs, how could that be medical

August 18th, 2015
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Chaglassian and his staff. They were extremely attentive while I was in the office. He performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee for a very bad torn meniscus where I could not move after the knee collapsed. My surgical recovery was extremely easy and Dr. Chaglassian was clear in letting me know that I should do the post-surgical exercises as prescribed so the knee is "perfect" when healed. It is exactly that. Better than ever! I highly recommend this man for orthodpedic surgery. He is also seemingly a wonderful human being.

May 13th, 2015
Should be ashamed of himself for claiming to be a doctor. Unethical, dishonest, and makes false claims and diagnosis

June 24th, 2013
Unprofessional and seemingly uneducated.
Dr. Chaglassian did not appear to have any training in professional demeanor with patients. He was abrupt, discourteous and did not complete a thorough examination, yet still attempted to present the visit as completed. An orthopedic physician should provide a working knowledge of his are of expertise. Unfortunately, Dr. Chaglassian did not care to explain what he was doing, barely looked at the area in question, nor did he bother with an actual physical exam, as would be expected. Dr. Chaglassian is seriously lacking in both education, at least from what was presented during our visit, as well as personal demeanor. I do not recommend this doctor.

March 30th, 2011
Highly recommended, Wonderful surgeon
Dr. Chaglassian and his staff are distictively professional and helpful. He repaired a meniscal tear in my left knee (and cleaned up some other knee problems) and I experienced a very speedy and healthy recovery. Inga, is also amazingly helpful, kind, and supportive. Two of my friends have seen him for various broken bones/etc, and had wonderful experiences as well.

November 19th, 2010
Excellent Physician
He is one of the top orthopedic surgeons and I would not trust having surgery with anyone else.

September 20th, 2010
Not impressed. Receptionist was on her cell phone the entire time that I was in the waiting room....even while tending to me. Pushed on my neck to get it to turn more than what was comfortable. Dismissed my issues. Would not allow me to speak unless spoken to. Marked my age on his records 10 years older than my actual age.

May 18th, 2010
Very professional and respectful
I found him to be very businesslike and professional. He got right down to business and gave me good advice on arthroscopy and did what ge set out to do. On both knees. I would recommend him highly.

November 12th, 2009
THIS GUY IS NOT VERY HONEST & REALLY SCREWD ME UP AND DID NOT OFFER AT ALL TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT - BE VERY CAREFULL OF HIM

October 5th, 2009
Very professional & trustworthy; a notch above
My family has been seeing Dr. Chaglassian for several years. I trust him completely. He is a wonderful man, as well as physician. He is very serious about your treatment and you definitely see results.

September 9th, 2009
Excellent doctor
Very professional and thorough.

June 9th, 2016