inactive

John Chahbazi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 15th, 2015
He's irritating and talks WAY TO MUCH!

November 27th, 2013
Dr. John Chanbanzi lacks compassion and reason when analyzing potentential remedies/treatments!
Dr. Chanbazi is deep into holistic treatments and will not give prescriptions/antibiotics to anyone in need because of his personal dislike for them. I have been sick coughing up phlegm, sharp pains behind my eyes, body aches etc.. for 4 days and he recommended me to eat fruits and vegetable, exercise and "IF" I have still have problems in 5 days, he will write me a prescription. This man is insane. Who exercises while they are sick? I will NEVER visit his office again!!!!

November 25th, 2009
medical records clerk for another doctor's office
I work for another doctor's office, but was requesting records on a patient of Dr. Chahbazi's. Let me tell you about my pleasantly surprising positive experience with him. He called me personally, asking if I received records on a particular patient. I hadn't, which was probably due to our unreliable fax server. He said he'd try to fax them again...he called back again to see if I received them...sadly I had not. I gave him an alternate fax, he tried again...nothing. He called back, said he'd try it again. After several attempts, I still had not received the records. He asked me what the patient's appointment time was for the following day and said he'd call me in the morning to see if I'd finally received them. Come the next morning he called...I still had not received the records. He tried again to fax them to both fax numbers...and alas, I finally received them with a few hours to spare (before the patient's appointment.) I am so impressed by his determination and persistance...and even more thrilled about his follow-up about getting them. How amazing and humble this man is, to work so hard to do a tediously humbling task with so much patience. I think I will be changing my family doctor and referring all of my family members to his practice. Well done, Dr. Chahbazi!