Dr. John Chalfant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Chalfant?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Chalfant?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2015

most unfriendly office

"EVERYONE (including drug reps) Please sign in and be seated, DO NOT STAND AT THE WINDOW OR TAP ON THE GLASS" , this is what their sign says on the glass at his office, so if you have any questions or just stopping in for a paper or to drop one off I guess you just have to sign in and take a seat. Never saw an office say this stuff. I mean I go to a lot of docs for other issues and I took a pic this sign and show it to other docs and people I know all the time. I get horrible comments about it. If fact a lot of offices I go to have no window to shut at all and don't seem bothered by the patients at all. I found another doctor awhile ago, Dr Chalfant is a nice guy and he is smart, but I'm not happy with that office.

September 18th, 2014

nice man , but staff...... thats another issue

Front desk girls seem like they don't know how to smile, bored with your issue and even bothered sometimes when you ask questions. Maybe they need more staff and they are just miserable because of their workload. They always have a hard time returning calls and never seem to be able to answer calls usually. 9 times out of 10, I get voicemail. I think they are overloaded and they aren't happy, and emit an attitude. Doc seems very nice, spacey, but indeed smart man, spends a lot of time with his patients, and seems pretty thorough. I called to reschedule my appt and nobody called me back. My friend doesn't get called back either, so it's not just me. They always say they didn't receive papers that others say they did, and so on. I know a lot of people that go there and the feel the same. I like the doc, but the front office staff leaves little to be desired.

November 30th, 2010

Dr. Chalfant is excellent and very caring. He reminds me of a country doctor in his attitude towards his patients but is smart as a whip. There should be more like him where it isn't all dollars and cents.

June 28th, 2010

Dr. Chalfant is an excellent doctor that I would tell anyone to use.

July 9th, 2017