Family Physicians

6651 Madison Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
916-965-1111
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
Nov 19th, 2013

Dr. Champlin is a JOKE! He has no regard for anything or anyone other than the money that he makes off of each visit. He double books all of his appointments so that he can feed his need for greed. The wait time is outrageous - 1-2.5hours on average. STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE!

|  Never Again even if I was dying  |  show details
by UNHAPPY PATIENT on Jun 23rd, 2013

Unethical, rude and disrespectful so called doctor. Calls you stupid treats you like your stupid and doesn't have an ounce of respect. Thinks he's better than you because he's a doctor. He expects you to know medical terminology and not ask any questions. He does not like spending time with you or looking, listening or talking to you. Horrible doctor. I gave him one too many years. Don't call on him if your dying!!

|  Horrible, Terrible, Never again!! --5 stars  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2013

Never ever going to this quack doctor again!! He is a joke. If you don't agree with what he wants to do then he thinks you don't want help. He doesn't suggest anything else. Nor does he fully explain anything. He expects you to understand everything he says, without explaining it in terms you can actually understand. He trys to bully you into procedures that you strongly do NOT want, knowing it's not right for you. He doesn't listen when you talk to him, he just sits and stares at his computer screen. He makes countless mistakes in his reports, which is really bad when it comes to work comp. He does not follow recommendations by real doctors, because he apparently knows better. Anyone seeking medical attention GO ELSEWHERE!!! Only the office and front and nurses get any kudos from me cuz they were always great.

|  THIS OWNER Doctor Chamberlin will rip you off and bad doctor  |  show details
by Hater12 at Citysearch on Aug 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

OMG This is the second time I went in as a private pay and the same thing happened. I paid a hundred dollars for an office visit for med refills. Amber tells the nice girl that I need a drug test to make sure I am taking my meds. I do it and pass of course. On my way out they tell me I owe 150.00 more for the test or they wont give me my prescription. I talked to Dr. Chamberlin and he is adamant about charging me. The same thing happened before. I spent the 93.00 it was, and requested my money back. He refused....The worse most unethical man I have ever met is DR. Chamberlin. Amber is a parasite or man hater....DO NOT GO HERE IF you are dying. I am going to pay whatever it takes to find out how many other people insurance companies are getting booked by this place. And...wow! Cheyene I am going to build a case on fraud if its my last thing I do and if it costs me thousands. The reviews that are positive about this place I am certain are made by its employees. The front desk girls and nurses are very nice but they are not management. Anyone else please lets get together. I walked out with nothing!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Feb 23rd, 2010

even if you wait 30-60 minutes seeing Dr Champlin is worth the wait. Compare Dr Champlin to paying matinee or nigthtime movie prices - Dr C is worth 2 full price tickets plus extra large popcorn and drinks. HE CARES, LISTENS, WANTS TO HELP AND HE DOES HELP.

|  Joanne  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2009

Dr Champlin and his staff have been our primary care for over 15 years. They treat their patients like a person not a number. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Feb 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Yes, both Dr. Champlin, and Jesse are awesome, I've been to some other places and I was sorry. I had shingles and the other clinic says basically 'oh well' went to Med Center and they gave me anti virals and made me more comforable.I know about that lady,

May 19th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Why go elsewhere?: Dr. John Champlain and Dr. Jesse Ewing have become my families primary care physicians. These men are compassionate, efficient, and exercise integrity in every visit. From small emergencies to annual visits, they have the ability to han

May 3rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

I Have never been to a better Doctor!: I have to say i have was treated by Doctor Champlin and Doctor Jesse for close to four years due to a work related injury. These two Doctors are wonderful! they did everything to make me feel comfortable and they wen