A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chi-Ching Chan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Chan practice?
- Dr. John Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutz, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Lutz Surgeons.