A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Chan practice?
Dr. John Chan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutz, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Lutz Orthopedic Surgeons.