Dr. John Chan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Chan?

June 19th, 2017

Dr,.John Chan replaced both hips with positive results

Dr. Chan was outstanding and a fine surgeon. He has operated on me as well as 2 of my friends an dyou could not find a better surgeon and/as staff is friendly.. He explains in detail the procedure that will be done and recovery times were great.

October 20th, 2016

Got back more range of motion than I expected

Put my shoulder back together after a ladder fall with extended arm. I did a lot of damage and it required a fairly extensive surgery to repair plus physical therapy afterward. I did Optimal Performance (OPPT) physical therapy for several months and they were terrific too.

July 20th, 2015

5 Star plus

Dr Chan performed a total knee replacement last week on my right leg. From my very first contact with Dr Chan and his staff I was impressed beyond words. Everyone was exceptional from Dr. Chan ,Dr Kathryn Burns his PA, Tricia and Kristen his Surgery schedulers every one was just wonderful . My operation was a sucess and I am looking forward to having my other leg done in a couple of months ,I highly recmend Dr Chan to anyone who needs and wants the best.

October 23rd, 2014

He is very knowledgeable with Sports Medicine as a side, this makes him an Osteo Specialist and needed in his Field, He is the most personable Dr. I ever met and does what he knows is right and will be honest with you about decisions.

December 13th, 2013

Dr. Chan is extremely considerate and compassionate with his patients. Dr. Cham is very knowledgable and made me feel at ease during my visits. He gave me the confidence and encouragement I needed when I had none, to make a full recovery. In addition, he listened to everything I had to say and showed me that he cared. I would recommend him to family and friends! I had a wonderful experience recovering from my fall.

June 12th, 2013

left knee

I really appreciate you and the surgery you have performed on my knee. I am no longer so self conscious about that scar and I have no pain as well as I can walk so much better. I realize that it will never be perfect but you have made a tremendous change in my life! Thank you to you and all of the staff that was involved in the work you have done.

March 4th, 2009

Very good treatment

Dr. Chan is the best Doctor I have seen in a long time. He is very caring and responsive.

September 27th, 2017