A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chanasue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chanasue is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chanasue
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chanasue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chanasue, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanasue graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chanasue has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Chanasue MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Chanasue practice?
- Dr. John Chanasue has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chanasue practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Alton, IL.
See Alton Dermatologists and Alton Internists.