Dr. John Chanasue Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Chanasue?

August 1st, 2016

Dr Chanasue is gifted and personable, I highly recommend him. His staff is friendly and helpful.

April 10th, 2016

WARNING

He did an unnecessary deep biopsy that left a deep gash on my face, then refused to talk to me, phone me or have any contact with me when I wanted to ask him what to do about it.

April 5th, 2016

Dr. Chanasue is very thorough, thoughtful, and very knowledgeable. He will spend all the time needed with you. He explains things very well! I recommend Dr. Chanasue to everyone!!!

March 5th, 2016

Unprofessional and rude

May 9th, 2015

His care, concern and helpfulness is noteworthy. I enjoy my visits.

December 24th, 2014

Staff was polite and very friendly. The doctor on the other hand, well I understand being blunt and informative but this was beyond that. When one is told they are lying and have things that no tests have been run for in that office, there tends to be a problem. When one is pretty much told not helping you, you have to suffer have a nice day there is a problem.

October 25th, 2013

Waited about 35 minutes to see him then he spent about 20 min discussing my skin type, precautions, checking for spots on my arms, legs, back, stomach and chests. He also covered what I should eat vs what is very bad. I rather enjoyed the visit as I learned a lot, deserved some criticisms, satisfied with the visit as a whole. I did have a keritosis on my upper lip which he gave me a shot to numb pain and then cauterized the spot. He also told me to keep applying vaseline so I would not scar. I have had this done with freezing before and expect the spot to be gone with in a few months. Which is normal. I have another visit in 4 weeks to follow up and will repost then as well.

June 19th, 2013

excellent.

February 25th, 2012

terrible doctor

would never go back to him. misdiagnosed a skin problem and would called on it he was very rude. would never go back and hopes that others would find someelse to see. staff was also bad. waited 2 hrs to see him and he did his visit in less than a minute.

February 24th, 2012

HORRIBLE

WAITED 2.5 HRS FOR THE VISIT WHICH HE PROCEEDED TO WALK IN AND SPENT 20 SEC. WITH THE PATIENT AND THE VISIT WAS OVER. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS QUACK AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

April 5th, 2010

Ruined My Face

Used some strange treatment on my face that involved dry ice like substance that burned my face and left me looking red and blistered and thankfully after 3-4 mos it cleared up. Terrible bedside manner and very uncaring.

June 26th, 2017