Overall Review

3.4

September 17th, 2015
Worst Experience Ever!
Phone calls went unanswered. Never received call backs or replies to emails. Front desk staff member rude and angry. My concerns were not addressed. Will never go back.

September 17th, 2013
Dr. Chaney is a highly skilled pulmonologist who treats his patients with compassion and concern. He stays current regarding the latest medical advances and technological procedures in his field, is very thorough and an excellent diagnostician. Dr. Chaney takes the time to discuss your case and treatment plan with you and your family in terms you can understand and it is obvious he is interested in you as an individual. You never feel rushed. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Chaney practicing in our medical complex.

January 31st, 2013
Outstanding Pulmonologist
Extremely competent. Excellent reassuring bedside manner. Informs you precisely and in a forthright manner, yet allays the concerns the patient (my wife) had about the bronchoscopy answering all questions. He is also a war hero, having put his life on the line for others in rescue missions. Overall very impressive to patients not easy to impress. Typically we drive to Pensacola to obtain the "Best" Medical help available. In this case this Fort Walton physician is even better than his Pensacola counterparts. I would recommend without reservation Dr. CHANEY to friends, family and associates.

November 19th, 2012
Went so see Dr Chaney saw a nurse practioner
I went to Dr. Chaney for Asthma on first visit I waited 40 minutes while the front desk staff called people who came in 30 minutes after me. After finally being called went to room and found out I wasnt going to get to see Dr. Chaney who the appointment was made with but his nurse practioner really if I wanted to see a nurse practioner I would have gone to an urgent care. She prescribed singular talked to me about 3 minutes and then left. I received a bill for around 400 dollars in the mail for seeing Dr. Chaney I called the front desk and asked if they charged the same about to see a nurse practioner as the actual specialist and was told yes. I think its wrong that they did not inform me when I made the appointment I would be seeing a nurse practioner then I wouldnt have even bothered.