A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chia-Su Chao MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Chao practice?
- Dr. John Chao has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Chao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.