A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chia-Su Chao MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Chao practice?
- Dr. John Chao has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Chao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.