A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Charbonneau, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Charbonneau graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Charbonneau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Mountain Crest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charbonneau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Charbonneau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Charbonneau practice?
Dr. John Charbonneau practices Occupational Medicine near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Charbonneau, Dr. Evan Charbonneau, Dr. Giovanni Charbonneau, Dr. Hank Charbonneau, Dr. Hans Charbonneau, Dr. Ian Charbonneau, Dr. Ivan Charbonneau, Dr. Jack Charbonneau