Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Charles
Dr. John Charles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Myrtle Beach, SC, with another office in Myrtle Beach, SC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Charles is affiliated with Grand Strand Regional Medical Center and Grand Strand Reg Med Ctr, Myrtle Beach, Sc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Charles has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. John Charles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dr. Steve Schwartz
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Myrtle Beach, SC 0.79 mi35
Dr. Jorge Infante
North Myrtle Beach, SC 1.57 mi11
Dr. Janice Hart
Myrtle Beach, SC 1.73 mi29