A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Charles is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Charles, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Charles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Grand Strand Reg Med Ctr, Myrtle Beach, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Charles practice?
- Dr. John Charles has 1 office location.
Dr. John Charles practices Emergency Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Emergency Physicians.