A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Charnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Charnas, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Charnas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcom Randall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charnas MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Charnas practice?
- Dr. John Charnas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Charnas practices Occupational Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Preventive Medicine Specialists.