A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Charochak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Charochak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Charochak graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Charochak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Charochak DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Charochak practice?
- Dr. John Charochak has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Charochak practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.