A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chartier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chartier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chartier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chartier graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Chartier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chartier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Chartier practice?
- Dr. John Chartier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chartier practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.