A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chartier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chartier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chartier
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chartier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chartier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chartier graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Chartier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Chartier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Chartier practice?
- Dr. John Chartier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chartier practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.