A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chatas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chatas, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chatas, FIPP, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Back Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chatas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Chatas FIPP and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Chatas practice?
- Dr. John Chatas has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Chatas practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Anesthesiologists and Ypsilanti Pain Management Doctors.