Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent results show details Excellent results
by Lauri Nall on Sep 2nd, 2015

Dr. Chatas his staff, and (Joann) were excellent with me and my pain management. Within a week they took me from unbearable leg pain to the point of getting stronger every day. They rearranged scheduling to get me the relief I needed which is rarely done with Dr.'s these days! Thank you Dr. Chatas

Horrible pain clinic for chronic pain patients who are younger show details Horrible pain clinic for chronic pain patients who are younger
by Concerned chronic pain patient on Sep 1st, 2015

Doesn't care about chronic pain patients unless you have cancer. Comparing someone's pain to another is nothing but cruelty, and just isn't right. Pain is pain regardless of age or cause.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Jul 12th, 2015

Had problems with a procedure that was done. Had to take very strong pain medications to control unbearable pain that resulted from the procedure (which weren't there prior). He became frustrated with my care and finally discharged me from his care but only after writing prescriptions for more very strong narcotic pain medications (that required subsequent withdrawals) and Neuroontin, which if discontinued abruptly will cause SEIZURES!! He showed no care or concern about that!

Jul 19th, 2012

Doctor Chatas has done an excellent job managing my back and neck pain through epidural injections thus avoiding surgery. The staff is very professional however,the billing department could improve.

Aug 17th, 2010

Such a wonderful doctor. Great patient care, bedside manner, full of knowledge. I wouldn't know what I would do without him. He tried a couple different procedures on me until he found out what would work for me. He didn't give up. Also he sent me to other doctors that were also just as good as him, for physical therapy and a neurologist. He also has a GREAT staff which makes very visit so much better!