A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chelico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chelico, FACP, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelico graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chelico has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Chelico FACP, MA, and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Chelico practice?
- Dr. John Chelico has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Chelico practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and West Islip, NY.
See New York Internists.