A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chenoweth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chenoweth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chenoweth
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Chenoweth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenoweth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Barrows Chenoweth MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John B. Chenoweth practice?
- Dr. John Chenoweth has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Chenoweth practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lake Oswego, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Lake Oswego Psychiatrists and Lake Oswego Child Psychiatrists.