A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chenoweth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chenoweth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chenoweth
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Chenoweth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenoweth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Barrows Chenoweth MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John B. Chenoweth practice?
- Dr. John Chenoweth has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chenoweth practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Psychiatrists and Lake Oswego Child Psychiatrists.