Dr. John Cher MD Patient Reviews

3.2

May 31st, 2015
Greatest experience ever. Dr Cher is amazing. I woke up and first person I saw was him. He never leaves your side. I feel sooo comfortable when I come with him.

February 21st, 2012
Dr. Cher is the kindest, most gentle Doctor I have ever met. He performed a rhinoplasty procedure for cosmetic reasons and corrected my deviated nasal septum which improved my breathing and I could not be happier.There was an unfortunate part with his billing company he outsourced the billing to. When I complained to him, although it appx a month, it was taken care of and corrected.My wife and I use him as our ENT Dr. and would be happy to recommend him to anyone seeking a similar treatment.

February 1st, 2012
Poor manner and temperamental. When questioned, he was defensive and become upset.

January 25th, 2012
He is an awesome doctor.. Was very satisfied with my results

July 18th, 2011
8 recent procedures done excellent!
Dr. Cher is the only cosmetic surgeon I will see. He is excellent. Granted, he is not a man of many words, but he's very accurate and makes you feel very comfortable. I stayed at www.serenitycare.com and they too took 5 star care of me post op. The nurses are friendly and attentive and I will return as I age.

October 28th, 2009
Horrible results
I went to Dr. Cher a few years ago. The reason for my visit was to fix my deviated septum and sinusitis. I had a small bump on my nose which he said he will remove as well. After the first surgery I still couldnt breath. My nose was completely crooked turned to the left. He had taken out so much cartledge from front of my nose that my nose collapses. After complaining to him then he performed 3 more surgeries. Now I need to have reconstructive surgery. My nose is not straight at all. He had made my airways so narrow that I cant breath and my nose completely collapses. I think by far he is the worst doctor that I have ever been too. He doesnt seem to take responsibility for his mistakes. I wish he had told me that he couldnt help me so that I could have gone to another doctor then. Instead I have to have another surgery again. I know at least 2 other patients that he has performed surgery on that are so unhappy with the results. Im not sure how this so called Doctor has been qualified to perform surgeries.