Dr. John Chewning DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Ormond Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Male dog hitting on ladies
Pushes drug doesn't find causes

April 14th, 2017
Tom & Kathy Ault
A VERY CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN

December 13th, 2016
Wonderful caring doctor !

March 30th, 2016
I AM HAPPY WITH MY NEW DR. HIS STAFF IS EXCELLENT. DR CHEWING IS VERY GOOD. I WILL CONTINUE GOING TO HIM.

December 20th, 2015
Da Best of da BEST
Best staff and Dr John. You really can't do any better. I actually love going to my appointments. They make everything better with smiles and fun loving personalities. Life is good when you're lucky enough to have the care they so easily give!

November 19th, 2015
Is a zero score possible?
dr chewning and the staff at BSM are refusing to send me to my specialists and I am disabled. I was threatened by dr chewning and one of the office managers eric to financially pay for chewnin's error in my blood test or any of his mistakes as dr chewning informed me. Humana has called Black Sheep Medical insisting them to stop threatening me and eric the manager is continuing to do it. I called yesterday and spoke to eric, he refused to give his last name and refused to send me to the other manager or provide his name, probably his boss. Humana informed me dr chewning's error wasn't covered by my insurance and BSM have been uncooperative on clearing up this matter. When I spoke to eric yesterday he refused to cooperate and again I was refused my medical treatment. I was also forced to run out of their office on my second visit as I was being verbally harassed by someone lurking around the nurses station as I was checking out. I had no idea who it was at the time and when I arrived home I called BSM to discuss the unprofessional behavior by this certain individual and file a complaint to the manager. I was greeted by an answering machine and was forced to leave a voice message. It just so happens to turn out that the guy who harassed me was also the person handling my complaint. I never received a call back from eric or anyone from their office. Humana is now investigating, I am seeking help to sort this matter through the District Attorney's office and the Division of Consumer Affairs. That's been my experience after 12 weeks dealing with Black Sheep Medical. Good Luck!

July 17th, 2015
they broke the mold when they made this dr.

December 18th, 2014
Patient and Mom of Patient
The staff and Doctor are great! They have a good time and love what they are doing making the stress of seeing a doctor almost non existent. The follow up is also excellent.

May 15th, 2014
Best Primary care provider i have experienced
Very outgoing down to earth DR. Never down talks you and actively listens to the smallest of issues. Has a very reputable entourage of colleges and is well connected to best of the best doctors. All of his referrals to specialist have been amazing doctors as well His staff...offce admins and manager is a delight and some of the best nuses (CHERIE) is always a ray full of joy Dr. Chewning and partner at blacksheep medical work extremely well together especially on complicated cases and patients

April 28th, 2014
Coventry plan holders, make your appointments now.
Dr. Chewning is brilliant, hilarious, deeply empathetic and passionate about healing and the appropriate courses of action. His staff are speedy and effective, professional and sweet. The office is lovely. Very comforting to me, as I am facing serious health issues. No one wanted to take my "Obamacare" insurance, even though they were listed on the website as participating. Dr. Chewning does take it, and it's our gain for it. He's awesome.

January 6th, 2014
It's hard to find a doctor this good
I went to him on the referral of a coworker. Amazing personality and full of positive character, definitely a "people person". He really cares and listens. I've been seeing him for about 2 or 3 years now and I've referred many friends and family to him, and I've never heard a bad word spoken. My highest rating goes to Dr. Chewning. His staff is very nice too.

September 1st, 2013
Patients
The most compassionate, caring , through, likeable Doctor we have ever had. Hope to have him back as our Doctor soon...