A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- CNS Tumor (Hemangioblastoma)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Image Guided Surgery
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Chi MD and MPH is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Chi practice?
- Dr. John Chi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chi practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.