A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chi is Excellent. Dr. Chi has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Centers
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Chi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Chi practice?
Dr. John Chi practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and San Francisco, CA.
See Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Chi, Dr. Deshawn Chi, Dr. Jan Chi, Dr. Hank Chi, Dr. Shayne Chi, Dr. Shane Chi, Dr. Jackie Chi, Dr. Giovanni Chi