A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chia is Excellent. Dr. Chia has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Chia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Chia practice?
Dr. John Chia practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Chia, Dr. Deshawn Chia, Dr. Jan Chia, Dr. Hank Chia, Dr. Shayne Chia, Dr. Shane Chia, Dr. Jackie Chia, Dr. Giovanni Chia