A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chia
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kai-Sheng Chia MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John K. Chia practice?
- Dr. John Chia has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chia practices Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.