A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chiang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chiang has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chau Chang Chiang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Chiang practice?
- Dr. John Chiang has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chiang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Obstetricians & Gynecologists.