Pediatrician
Video profile

What a nightmoare show details What a nightmoare
by anon on Mar 6th, 2014

I had a horrible experience the two times I went there! We waited FOREVER while the MA's chatted with each other and were rude to us, he was rude and robotic to me and really rough with my daughter who was very tiny at the time, prescribed a heavy antifungal when she didn't even have an infection(thank god I saw my midwife immediately after I left their office) they brought in the WRONG immunizations (I'm the one who noticed because they said she was getting two injections and the tray had three) and I walked out of their office. They then refused to release her medical records to us because I walked out of the appointment

What a crappy office. show details What a crappy office.
by Kaelin P. on Jan 29th, 2013

This office is terrible. Appearance: You walk in and it's appearance is terrible. You wouldn't know it was a pediatrician's office with the 1970's red and yellow paint and complete lack of decor let alone anything to indicate or welcome the presence of children, including toys or reading materials let alone pictures and things to look at. The exam rooms are bare and equally as awfully colored. Staff: the MA's act like they are at High School. They are on their cell phones and chatting with each other. It took a full ten minutes for us to get acknowledged today. Wait: Once we were in the room, the MA who took us back came in ten minutes later with a tray of immunizations for another child, one who had arrived ten minutes after we did! We waited over 45 minutes to see the doctor, then another 20 minutes for the immunizations. Doctor: He is on autopilot, it's obvious he has his speech rehearsed, says the same thing for everyone and the visit is completely impersonal. He seems like he checked out of his job a long time ago and it's very disappointing, especially with someone who deals with children. We will never visit this office again.

love the physicians but front staff are rude and unprofessional show details love the physicians but front staff are rude and unprofessional
Jun 3rd, 2012

The girls working front desk are rude and unprofessional. Talking and texting in their cell phone while trying to take my information. Charged me incorrectly for my copay and had to bring it to her attention and still didn't get off her cell. Doesn't acknowledge patients when entering into the facility. long wait and again rude staff!!!

Dec 28th, 2011

I do not recommend this doctor. I'm shocked he is a pediatrician. I brought my son for a first visit with this office. He was very rude, obnoxious, and extremely impatient. The wait didnt bother me too much because I am in the health field and understand sometimesdocs run behind. I would like to be informed if they are running behind though.

Aug 22nd, 2011

As first time parents, we were first impressed by the Meet & Greet and the other doctors who comprise the practice. Dr. Childs has seen our son for all his checkups and we are very happy with his manner, experience and willingness to answer all our questions. We have never felt rushed out of the office. The medical staff is friendly, patient and understanding with our infant. We have not had any problems with scheduling appointments or calling to speak to staff (in small emergency situations) and are glad that they have urgent care hours on Saturday mornings. Some immunizations are not available at the office, which is a little inconvenient but Dr. Chiles has provided information on where and when to obtain them. We highly recommend him and will continue to take our boy to Pueblo Pediatrics.