A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Chin practice?
Dr. John Chin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.