A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Reed MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John Reed practice?
- Dr. John Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reed practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Endocrinologists.