Dr. John Chip Reed III MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Roswell, GA

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017
Dr. Reed is a great doctor.

October 25th, 2016
Ms..
Dr. Reed is extremely thorough and genuinely wants to find out what is going on with any problem you have. He is very professional in every way. Wish other doctors were just like him, but they are not. Hard to get an appointment with him but it's worth the wait. I think he truly cares about his patients.

April 12th, 2016
I HAVE BEEN A PT OF THIS PRACTICE FOR 10 YRS AND I AM A REGISTERED NURSE DR REED IS THE BEST ENDOCRINOLOGIST I HAVE EVER SEEN!

January 5th, 2016
LOVE DR. REID. They are the reason after 36 years I still am doing very well with my diabetic care.

March 31st, 2015
Very easy to talk with. Explained medical stuff so I could understand it. Was very, very welcoming to my many questions.

March 27th, 2015
Dr. Reed is a great endocrinologist! There is a reason why he has a 7 month waiting list! Worth the wait!

January 14th, 2015
Most thorough Endocrinologist ever
I saw Dr Reed on the advice of another MD of mine. He is very easy to talk with, takes plenty of time, and I was pleased with the quality of care.

October 2nd, 2014
This is one of the best doctors. He really knows how to treat diabetics. He is goal orinented and works individually with his patients to meet their goals... He listens to his patients. He understand the disease and even understands that many other doctors do not...It is a delight to go to the appointments and come out with solutions to the problems... just wonderful!

October 14th, 2013
HORRIBLE follow ups!!
I started going to this practice and over all they are good so far, however they are HORRIBLE with follow ups!! I had blood work taken and had to email them several times to get my results! Then i didnt even get my results! I was told "we still need to go over the results and get back to you". WTH?? The nutritionist is very nice, but i don't feel she is that experienced. She gave me a booklet and said to get the information from that. Heck, i could of "googled" the same thing. I'm sure if THEY needed any medical care and needed to know whats wrong with them it would be done! Guess it's time to get a "second opinion"!

October 8th, 2012
Even though I have to book my appointment months and months in advance and have somewhat of a wait once I get there, it's worth the wait. Dr. Reed is excellent! He diagnosed problems that other doctors couldn't that didn't even have anything to do with endrocronology (i.e., sleep apnea, heart problem, etc.) I will never go to anyone else!

September 20th, 2012
Dr ability
This is a fantastic practice. The staff members are very knowlegable and really work with patients on how to control the diabetes. They are available, understanding and they listen to the problems the patient is experiencing. In the last 15 year I have not had a Doctor who was willing to work with me to fix the problem... AND happy to say it is working.

June 18th, 2012
Truly dedicated
Dr Reed has been my doctor for several years and recently guided me through thyroid cancer.....and still is. Yes, he's hard to get into, but yes..worth the wait. He works too hard, but does it for his patients. I won't go to anyone else....hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.