Dr. John Chip Reed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 12th, 2016
I HAVE BEEN A PT OF THIS PRACTICE FOR 10 YRS AND I AM A REGISTERED NURSE DR REED IS THE BEST ENDOCRINOLOGIST I HAVE EVER SEEN!

January 5th, 2016
LOVE DR. REID. They are the reason after 36 years I still am doing very well with my diabetic care.

March 30th, 2015
Very easy to talk with. Explained medical stuff so I could understand it. Was very, very welcoming to my many questions.

March 27th, 2015
Dr. Reed is a great endocrinologist! There is a reason why he has a 7 month waiting list! Worth the wait!

January 14th, 2015
Most thorough Endocrinologist ever
I saw Dr Reed on the advice of another MD of mine. He is very easy to talk with, takes plenty of time, and I was pleased with the quality of care.

October 2nd, 2014
This is one of the best doctors. He really knows how to treat diabetics. He is goal orinented and works individually with his patients to meet their goals... He listens to his patients. He understand the disease and even understands that many other doctors do not...It is a delight to go to the appointments and come out with solutions to the problems... just wonderful!

October 14th, 2013
HORRIBLE follow ups!!
I started going to this practice and over all they are good so far, however they are HORRIBLE with follow ups!! I had blood work taken and had to email them several times to get my results! Then i didnt even get my results! I was told "we still need to go over the results and get back to you". WTH?? The nutritionist is very nice, but i don't feel she is that experienced. She gave me a booklet and said to get the information from that. Heck, i could of "googled" the same thing. I'm sure if THEY needed any medical care and needed to know whats wrong with them it would be done! Guess it's time to get a "second opinion"!

October 8th, 2012
Even though I have to book my appointment months and months in advance and have somewhat of a wait once I get there, it's worth the wait. Dr. Reed is excellent! He diagnosed problems that other doctors couldn't that didn't even have anything to do with endrocronology (i.e., sleep apnea, heart problem, etc.) I will never go to anyone else!

September 20th, 2012
Dr ability
This is a fantastic practice. The staff members are very knowlegable and really work with patients on how to control the diabetes. They are available, understanding and they listen to the problems the patient is experiencing. In the last 15 year I have not had a Doctor who was willing to work with me to fix the problem... AND happy to say it is working.

June 18th, 2012
Truly dedicated
Dr Reed has been my doctor for several years and recently guided me through thyroid cancer.....and still is. Yes, he's hard to get into, but yes..worth the wait. He works too hard, but does it for his patients. I won't go to anyone else....hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.

March 28th, 2012
Very disappointed in Dr. Reeds Office Staff
Was a hospital cardiology referral patient to Dr. Reed for endocrinology assistance in getting my diabetes under control following an Acute MI. Dr. Reed and his PA were extremely helpful during my hospital visit and gave me directions to setup follow-up appointments at their office. However, their front office staff was extremely unhelpful, told me that they were not accepting new patients, and would not constructively assist in helping me to contact Dr. Reed or the PA relating to follow-up hospital care issues. My general impression of this office is that they simply don't care about taking on new patients. Fortunately my cardiologist has referred me to another endocrinologist. Fundamentally, one has to wonder if Dr. Reed is aware of what an extremely negative impression that his front office staff makes on new patients.

February 27th, 2012
Doc helps make my life livable
The doctor and staff are the best that I have ever had.I am 61 and have had about 25 doctors. Chip works 24/7 to help all of his patients. The total group is wonderful.