A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chisholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chisholm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chisholm, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisholm graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chisholm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chisholm DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Chisholm practice?
- Dr. John Chisholm has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Chisholm practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, WA.
See Monroe Internists.