A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chisholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chisholm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chisholm, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisholm graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chisholm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chisholm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Chisholm practice?
Dr. John Chisholm practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, WA.
See Monroe Internists.