A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chobanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chobanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chobanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanian graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chobanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Harvard University Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chobanian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans