Overall Review

October 23rd, 2016
I now have dog ears
Dr Choi knows his stuff but Im not sure if I can ever refer him to anybody. I had a chin tuck done and at first It seemed as was gonna go well but now Im left with 2 dog ears on both sides of my jaw. Instead of taking care of it for free, he wanted to charge me an extra $3400.00 for a Z-plasty to get rid of the dog ears. Before I had to cover my double chin with a beard. Now I have to cover these 2 bumps with a beard until I go elsewhere to get an operation. Not satisfied with my results

February 25th, 2016
Am not happy with results
I had face work done and am not happy with the result. One side had more wrinkles in it and that was not compensated for, so that side is still more wrinkled than the other. Dr. Choi came into the room right before surgery to try and talk me into (his words) more face work, saying that people would not think he was a good plastic surgeon if he didn't do more. Twice, he was over an hour late and sent in the other doctor. I wanted him to do injections, but since he was late (this is very common, so I hear) the other doctor said either she could do them or I could keep waiting (more than an hour?!?!!?) for Dr. Choi. I did not feel that he listened to what I wanted and instead, seemed to have an agenda for how he thought I should look. I would suggest that you be really clear what you want and put your foot down, if you choose to go to him. Not recommended. Also, the anesthesiologist is very rude and dismissive.

February 23rd, 2016
Amazing and skilled surgeon. Results are better then I could have imagined!

November 12th, 2015
"The artist"
He is not just a plastic surgeon, he is an artist that treats each woman as a work of art to enhance their beauty. I love Dr. Choi!

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Choi is a very compassionate and caring plastic surgeon that I have ever met. He has performed a surgical procedure not only on myself but 2 of my sisters and a very good friend of mine. He is one of the best plastic surgeons in the United States and is highly recommended throughout the internet with the highest ratings. Dr. Choi is a plastic surgeon who you can trust with any procedure. Dr. Choi has heart.

February 3rd, 2014
TT
truly an artist kind, patient, friendly

October 9th, 2012
AMAZING RESULTS!
Wonderful Doctor! He spent his time answering all of my questions and explained the surgery in detail. I received the same level of attention after my surgery. I am EXTREMELY happy with my procedure! I believe that he is truly a wonderful man who is very kind. I have a Mommy Make Over (Tummy and Breast) I was referred by other patients who are also very happy. I highly recommend Dr. Choi!

December 11th, 2011
TRuee best in town!
Dr. Chois is unique, I love the way I look after chin implant and mini face lift.He is fast and precise - I don't look like I had anything done, I look like I just came back from a happy and long vacation. People asked me? Did you have a nose job, lost weight, what happened? You look great! Scars faded fast - Please be positive, expect a wait to see him, but don't go anywhere else if you want the best!

August 19th, 2011
VERY HAPPY!
I recently underwent a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation with Dr. Choi. I am SO SO HAPPY! :) I feel amazing and have the confidence I was missing for so long. I thank him for his kindness and taking his time with me always. I recommend him! THE ABSOLUTE BEST! :) Very well mannered, polite and helpful staff!

July 24th, 2011
AMAZING!
AMAZING DOCTOR! I recently had breast implants and liposuction by Dr. Choi. I am very very happy with the results. I went to see him after constantly hearing about him and my other friends look so good after he did their surgery. The wait time is normal for a doctor's appt. & he takes his time with you without rushing. like i said, i am happy! :)

November 5th, 2010
EXCELLENT!
I went to see Dr. Chois for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and liposuction of the outter thighs. I can not believe the changes! I am so thrilled and NEVER thought I would get my body back after kids...it actually looks better than before I did. I am so grateful for all that he has done! So polite and kind! You must consult with him yourself!

April 4th, 2010
Very pleased with my experience and results.
Dr. Chois is absolutely amazing. I went in for a consult as I was undecided whether I wanted a lift or implants or both. I expected Dr. Chois to pressure me into both, but to my surprise he didn't. Neither did he try to upsell the more expensive silicone and was honest about his concern for lack of safety with the silicone. He told me I would save $ with only implants (saline) and still have great results. Boy was he right. I'm so happy with my results. My breasts are exactly what I wanted. I did experience scar tissue which he removed at no extra charge. I believe his firmness and honesty can be mistaken for lack of caring, but if you appreciate bluntness and perfectionism, you'll love him.