inactive

John T Chon DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

May 12th, 2016
THE WORST PHYSICIAN EVER!!!

October 9th, 2015
I went to ER due to I have due to super high fever, body ache and nauseous. couldn't eat or drink for 2 days. I have lost 5 lbs in 2 days. I called taxi and went to ER and saw this MR. NO NO NO doctor john chon. I was asking for some advice and suggestion and before I finish my question then he will just say NO to interrupt my question. I was begging for some IV drip due to my symptom because I was dying. His answer still NO NO NO. He told me just drink gatorade and is same as IV. I already told you I feel nauseous and couldnt eat or drink anything. He still keep saying NO NO. What kinda of doctor you are? If you dont have patient and love to stay in ER then you shouldn't be in here.

August 21st, 2015
Saw him in the ER so can't speak as to ease of appointment. Very dismissive attitude. Describing symptoms to him gets you an "No, that's anatomically impossible" instead of a possible explanation for why you feel that way that is anatomically possible. Doesn't actually listen to your answers to his questions because he's more interested in listening to his coworkers making plan for some group event/get-together. Will write you prescriptions, but not explain to you what the prescriptions are for or how to take them safely. In short, not helpful.