A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chovanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chovanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chovanes graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chovanes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chovanes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Chovanes practice?
Dr. John Chovanes practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.