A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chrabuszcz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chrabuszcz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chrabuszcz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chrabuszcz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chrabuszcz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chrabuszcz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chrabuszcz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Z Chrabuszcz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Z. Chrabuszcz practice?
- Dr. John Chrabuszcz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chrabuszcz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.