Learn more about Dr. John Chrabuszcz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chrabuszcz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chrabuszcz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chrabuszcz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chrabuszcz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chrabuszcz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Z. Chrabuszcz practice?
Dr. John Chrabuszcz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Macon Surgeons.