A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chrabuszcz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chrabuszcz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chrabuszcz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chrabuszcz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chrabuszcz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chrabuszcz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Z. Chrabuszcz practice?
Dr. John Chrabuszcz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Macon Surgeons.