Dr. John Christenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Christenson?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 27th, 2014

life saver

He is by far the best doctor my son has ever seen last year my son got very sick I took him to see several doctors all of who misdiagnosed him until we went to Riley he was able to diagnose my son with encephalitis if I hadn't of gotten my son to riley children's hospital I don't believe he would of made it much longer.

December 27th, 2014

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. John Christenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.

Dr. Prashanth Porayette

Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Residency

• Dr. Kevin Valentine

Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics

1.5
  • Dr. Alvaro Tori

Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics