Dr. John Christie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 17th, 2016
Excellent beside manner coupled with competence.
The only negative point with regard to Dr. Christie are his wait times but I almost view that as a positive because he takes a great deal of time to listen to his patients and works with them to maximize their health. He has a superb bedside manner and appears to genuinely care about his patients - one of a dying breed within our current healthcare system.

January 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor
I have ha Dr Christie for over 5 years. He is a ver likable person--how he can work such long hours I do not know! He is always welcoming as is his staff. One important thing about Dr. Christie is that he knows when to refer!!I am very glad that he is virtually always available

August 4th, 2012
Needs to be more professinal and aring
after paying for an office visit I called him the next day and would not give me 5 minutes on the phone-

January 2nd, 2012
Terrible
Always rushing me out the door. I was terribly sick one day and was expecting to be sick the next so I asked for a note for the following day in case I needed to stay home from work. He sent his assistant out with a fake Dr's note that said I was excused because I was "Sick of working." I was so mad. I don't have insurance, and the last thing I want is to be in bed sick when I could be working, but this guy thinks it's a big joke. Also all of his assistants are rude and unhelpful, except for one woman who runs the desk and does the routine doctor's tasks (checking weight and blood pressure, etc). She is the only nice one there.

March 26th, 2010
I have long term chronic pain and he would not treat me. I went to him because I have no insurance and heard he was a great doctor. But when I saw him he did not want to treat me. I was very upset and spent $225.oo for 1 visit witch was a waste of money. I wish I had received a refund because he spent no time with me and did nothing to help me.

February 1st, 2010
Worth the wait
Once in a while, you move to a new city, and find the best doctor in town purely by accident. You get lucky and find a doctor who is highly competent, interested sincerely in you, persistent in looking for answers to your questions, and listens...really listens, to you with respect. Because of this, you may wait a while in the waiting room to see him (bring a book), but when it's your turn he treats you like you're the only patient he has all day and he always makes you laugh. He does this all day long,6 days a week, and the only people I ever hear complain about the wait, are people who are there for the first time. After that they know it's worth the wait. I think all of this is possible because he truly LOVES what he is doing. It is reflected in his staff as well, they are the best.

July 2nd, 2009
Intelligent, caring doctor
highly recommend

May 11th, 2009
Caring & Professional Doctor!
Dr Christie is one of the Most caring Doctors I have ever come acrost!He spends the time needed with you and reviews any overall symptoms you may have with any of your conditions. (Allergies, Smoking, headaches) He loves what he does and it shows in his care with you!