A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Christoforetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Christoforetti, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Christoforetti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Christoforetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Christoforetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Christoforetti practice?
- Dr. John Christoforetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Christoforetti practices Sports Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.