A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Christoforetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Christoforetti, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christoforetti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christoforetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Christoforetti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Christoforetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Christoforetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Christoforetti practice?
- Dr. John Christoforetti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Christoforetti practices Sports Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.