A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Christoforetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Christoforetti, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christoforetti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christoforetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Christoforetti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Christoforetti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Christoforetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Christoforetti practice?
- Dr. John Christoforetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Christoforetti practices Sports Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.