Learn more about Dr. John Chronakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chronakos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chronakos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chronakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chronakos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chronakos graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chronakos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital Acute Ub
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Chronakos MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Chronakos practice?
- Dr. John Chronakos has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chronakos practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists, Danbury Pulmonologists, Danbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Danbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.