Dr John Chuback MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017
Very Positive and Excellent Experience
Dr. Chuback gave me a very accurate diagnosis, overall I am feeling more energetic due to improved circulation and the overall appearance of my legs is much better.

July 31st, 2017
Best doctor ever!
My whole experience was absolutely wonderful. I am terrified of needles and every visit was a comedy show. Dr. Chuback and his staff are absolutely amazing, attentive and super comforting. I'm so satisfied with whole experience and even more happy with my results!

July 28th, 2017
the best
my lega were so bad. my legs look like I never had a veracose vien.I

July 19th, 2017
Unserstanding
Dr. Chuback and his staff have been extremely understanding of my fear of 'needles' and they are 'naturals' at making me feel at ease with each visit.

July 19th, 2017
Unserstanding

July 11th, 2017
The best in the business
Dr. Chuback brings a level of experience you almost never find. He takes time to meet with you and explain what is the root cause of the pain and how he will treat it. Never leaving anything to chance or cutting any corners, Dr. Chuback is truly a master of his craft.

July 10th, 2017
Fabulous experience
Amazing doctor and wonderful office staff. Would recommend highly to everybody.

June 30th, 2017
Fantastic doctor and staff
my experience with Dr. Chuback was exceptional. He took time to explain things in a way I could clearly understand. His skills are fantastic, and his entire staff is great.

June 11th, 2017
Dr. Chuback is AMAZING!!!
I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Chuback's office. Coming here is like dealing with a trusted family. Dr. Chuback is so sweet and easy to speak to. I never feel rushed, and he takes his time with you ensuring that you understand everything you need to know. Dr. Chuback is also very knowledgeable and GREAT at what he does. I had a lot of problems with varicose veins and in a few months Dr. Chuback had me feeling and looking amazing. My legs look and feel brand new. HIs office is also beautiful, which will make your overall experience so pleasant. His staff is also very nice and professional. Caring, smiling, and laughing, is a good atmosphere for patients. Thank you Dr. Chuback!! You are my favorite Doctor!!

May 11th, 2017
Professional
Not only is the office professional, they also care about everyone that comes in. There is no question or problem unanswered. Dr Chuback is extremely gentle and the discomfort was minimal. I was anxious for my first visit, but the office as well as Dr. Chuback made me at ease.

May 9th, 2017
A professional, yet comfortable ambience
Dr. Chuback is a pleasure to work with. He and his staff make you feel immediately comfortable, from the moment you step in the door, to the moment you leave.

May 9th, 2017
Unbelievable experience
I going to miss coming here! The staff is super friendly. Dr. Chuback was very comforting. So happy with my results!