John A Chuback, MD
Vascular Surgeon specializing in varicose veins
Video profile
2 Sears Dr
Suite 101
Paramus, NJ 07652
201-261-1772
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.8275862068966 of 4 stars
by Ilayne on Mar 19th, 2014

From the moment I met Dr. Chuback, I had faith that my life with painful, bulging veins was about to end. Boy was I right. The results of my procedures far exceeded my expectations. It is amazing! My legs not only feet great, they lookgreat. Besides being knowledgeable and experienced, Dr. Chuback is kind and caring. He always informed me of what to expect and his patient manner was a huge comfort. Alongside Dr. Chuback was Danielle, his PA. Danielle always made me feel secure, confident and cared for. She was extremely thorough when explaining things. From the minute you walk into the office, you always feet welcomed. The staff is personable and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Chuback, he is amazing. The quality of my life has changed forever because of him and I am very fortunate to have found him.

by Alla M. on Nov 21st, 2013

So far Dr. Chuback holds the title of Best Doctor in my long life experience with medical personnel that I have encountered in three countries. His professionalism, his friendly approach to patients, the lovely general atmosphere of his office are remarkable. And most important, after his outstanding medical care I feel much better. Thank you very much, Dr. Chuback!

|  grateful  |  show details
by DianaHudson on Sep 29th, 2013

I love Dr. Chuback and his staff. They are the best. No waiting and everyone makes you feel like family. Love Dt. Chuback's sense of humor and his jokes

by Robin W. on Jun 14th, 2013

After putting off addressing the spider veins in my legs for years, I finally made an appointment to see Dr. Chuback. From my first appointment, I knew this was the right decision. The office is clean and professional with the friendliest staff I've ever encountered in a medical office. My course of treatment was thoroughly explained so that I knew exactly what to expect regarding the slight discomfort I would feel (slight!!) and recovery period. Elle at the front desk is efficient, helpful and delightful. Angie, also delightful, made me feel relaxed and confident in my decision to have sclerotherapy. Dr. Chuback was gentle and professional. I had his complete attention and did not feel rushed through my appointments, as can often happen during a medical appointment. I would highly recommend this medical office.

by Federico Melo on Feb 23rd, 2013

I went to see Dr. Chuback about 2 years ago because of visible varicose veins and a heaviness feeling in both of my legs. He perform an ultrasound and determined that my situation was deteriorating and to come back a year later for a follow up. I came 2 years later and my condition unfortunately was worse as he predicted, the other doctor that i first saw long ago told me not to worry if I maintain a healthy life style but that doctor was wrong. I decided to go ahead and get the procedure, I was extremely scare because of the needles but surprisingly the doctor, the assistants and the staff were very patient and comforting with me. The first one I was scare like a baby but the rest of the procedures (6 in totals) I was so comfortable that i ain't take any more Xanax. Now that I am done I am feeling so good, so light that all I want is walk, jump and exercise. I am waiting for the summer to show my varicose free legs. I am very grateful to the doctor, the assistants, Angy, Jacqui and Danielle for making this experience a memorable one. If my mother will suffer from the same issue, without hesitation, I will put her in the hands of Doctor Chuback and his staff. PD: He didn't charge for me for the life advices. As he used to say me when I ask him why you always smiling, he responded, because I am alive.

Mar 8th, 2012

Excellent! It's really a pleasure to walk into an office and feel so comfortable. Every staff member is so professional and caring. Dr. Chuback really takes his time with you and puts you at ease. I highly recommend Chuback Vein Center.

|  Would rate 5 star if I could!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

After painful, expensive and botched treatment at another Vascular Center, I was blessed to find Dr Chuback. He not only diagnosed me properly , he repaired my unsightly legs with as litte pain and treatments as were necessary. The results are extrodinary and everything he and his staff told me was exactly what took place. The staff is courteous and caring and the entire Vein Center a first class operation. There were no financial surprises and I couldn't be happier with my youthful looking legs. Thank you doc!!

|  Tom  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Many thanks to Dr. Chuback and his staff for the kindness and efficient care they provided me on my recent visit to the Chuback Vein Center. I have suffered from a skin condition called hyperhidrosis, which had been effecting the palms of my hands since the age of eighteen. During that time I always felt self-conscious, especially when meeting new people and having to shake hands. My previous doctor recommended that I receive botox injections to alleviate the symptoms, so I tried that. With no local anesthesia, the procedure was extremely painful and my doctor provided limited information during and after the treatment. I was completely turned off from the treatment because my first experience was so uncomfortable. However, I decided to give it another try. At the Chuback Vein Center, I was greeted with empathy and concern for my condition . Prior to the procedure , the staff explained to me exactly what would be happening and why the treatment would be beneficial. Before the procedure, my hands were carefully examined to determine where the injections would be most needed, and during the treatment, I was given anesthetic cream that reduced the pain of the injections. Once the procedure was over, I experienced minimal bruising and by the 4th day, my hands had stopped sweating. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of the treatment and I am very grateful to Dr. Chuback and his staff. I would highly recommend the Chuback Vein Center.

Nov 30th, 2011

I feel so comfortable with Dr. Chuback. He is a caring human being with a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to everyone I know who needs a vein specialist.

|  LOOK NO FURTHER FOR A VASCULAR SPECIALIST  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

After extensive research for a vascular specialist, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Chuback to assist me with my medical issues. He had the highest number of positive reviews of any other physician on the websites I visited. After just 2 visits, I agree these positive reviews are all well deserved!He spent more time with me than most other doctors have, was never in any rush to treat me, explained things in a clear and concise fashion and clearly was interested in addressing my health issues to achieve the best possible outcome. Look no further! He is one of the best doctors I have encountered in years and you will not be disappointed.

|  The Best  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2011

Dr. Chuback is the Best in varicose vein treatment. My results were excellent. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with the Chuback Vein Center. It was truly a wonderful experience.

Aug 14th, 2011

My visit at the Chuback Vein Center was a GREAT experience. Dr. Chuback was pleasant, professional, and took his time with me. The office staff was very courteous and accommodating.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Chuback is wonderful! Wait time was minimal & the office staff was very helpful & pleasant. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chuback!

Feb 9th, 2011

Dr Chuback and his staff provided an exceptionally high standard of care. From the initial consultation and diagnosis (done by Dr Chuback himself) to the procedures and follow up appointments, I felt confident and happy with my care.It's refreshing to find an office where the Dr and staff enjoy what they're doing!I now have beautiful healthy legs again.Thankyou!!!