Dr. John Chuback, MD
Vascular Surgeon specializing in varicose veins
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr. Chuback is an exceptional doctor! show details Dr. Chuback is an exceptional doctor!
by Anonymous on Jun 20th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Chuback and his team demonstrate care, patience and precision. My procedures were painless. Thank you for taking such amazing care of me!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
treatment and visits always pleasant and professional show details treatment and visits always pleasant and professional
by patricia f. on Jun 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

good very satisfied

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great experience! show details Great experience!
by Sharon W. on Jun 2nd, 2016 on doctor.com

Everything about the process was thoroughly explained. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with questions. It was very easy and not as painful as I ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Couldn't ask for a nicer doctor! show details Couldn't ask for a nicer doctor!
by Catherine D. on Mar 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Overall, extremely satisfied. Super nice doctor & the treatment has been superior!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Professional, friendly and highly skilled physician. show details Professional, friendly and highly skilled physician.
by Lilia . on Feb 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

Honest and very professional. I enjoyed my visit with him.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Christine L. on Feb 2nd, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Chuback's professionalism and sense of humor really made me feel at ease during my many vein procedures. The office staff is extremely friendly a ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Love the Staff!! show details Love the Staff!!
by Elisabeth M. on Feb 2nd, 2016 on doctor.com

I have a chronic vein disease and have been receiving treatment for several years. The difference in my legs the way they feel and look is remarka ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Legs to be proud of without veins. show details Legs to be proud of without veins.
by Patricia B. on Jan 19th, 2016 on doctor.com

I have only experienced 100% of professionalism with Dr. Chuback and his staff. My husband and I have recommended him to anyone who has concerns with ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Smooth Legs. show details Smooth Legs.
by Anthony B. on Jan 19th, 2016 on doctor.com

My legs are no longer scaring little children at the beach. When I first went to Dr. Chuback, I had more bumps on my legs than the Loch Ness Monster. ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent job. I highly recommend Dr. Chuback! show details Excellent job. I highly recommend Dr. Chuback!
by Anonymous on Jan 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Chuback was recommended to me by a friend. He did an excellent job for her and did the same for me.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Warm, compassionate care show details Warm, compassionate care
by M. K. on Jan 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Chuback explains in easy to understand language what your problem is and his proposed treatment. He takes his time with you and answers all your q ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I love this place! show details I love this place!
by Anonymous on Jan 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

I have absolutely nothing bad to say. I thought the experience would be much more painful, but it was very pleasant. Very happy.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Treatment of an open wound after surgery by another physician. show details Treatment of an open wound after surgery by another physician.
by D. P. on Jan 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very through, patient and a wonderful, competent caregiver.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Professional and personal experience. show details Professional and personal experience.
by Jeanette R. on Jan 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

My experience with Dr. Chuback and his staff has been exemplary. I have waited many years to have the pain from my veins taken care of and now finally ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Fantastic, professional, and comfortable experience. show details Fantastic, professional, and comfortable experience.
by Noreen C. on Dec 23rd, 2015 on doctor.com

Very positive experience.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great care, great bedside manner. show details Great care, great bedside manner.
by Anonymous on Dec 23rd, 2015 on doctor.com

Had extensive treatment on both legs over many months. Very happy with results thus far.

Pleasant Office show details Pleasant Office
by Anonymous on Dec 23rd, 2015 on doctor.com

The doctor is exceptional, patient, and kind. The office staff takes care of myself, and my mother so perfectly. I love coming here!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My experience attending this office under Dr. Chubacks care has been nothing short of a miracle for me. show details My experience attending this office under Dr. Chubacks care has been nothing short of a miracle for me.
by Gloria C. on Dec 21st, 2015 on doctor.com

His knowledge and treatment of my vein condition has been professional and so amazing. I cannot praise him enough. I suffered many many years with a v ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Passionate about his work. show details Passionate about his work.
by Anonymous on Dec 18th, 2015 on doctor.com

Very positive experience, and fruitful. Great results, and always willing to take the time to explain everything to the patients!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing doctor! show details Amazing doctor!
by Anonymous on Dec 18th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr Chuback was outstanding. His care was exceptional. He has the best staff ever!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great doctor show details Great doctor
by J. H. on Dec 17th, 2015 on doctor.com

Great attention by the entire staff.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by Albert M. on Dec 17th, 2015 on doctor.com

Very personable and relaxed atmosphere!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Chuback's is the Best! show details Dr Chuback's is the Best!
by V. J. on Dec 16th, 2015 on doctor.com

I come here hurting with red painful legs, and it's been much much better.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Professional, Knowledge, and Comforting. show details Professional, Knowledge, and Comforting.
by M. A. on Dec 16th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. Chuback and his amazing team helped me with my painful varicose veins. As a teacher I am always on my feet so by the end of the day I was in a lot ...

Fabulous show details Fabulous
by Anonymous on Dec 16th, 2015 on doctor.com

Extremely professional. Dr. Chuback is very kind and empathetic. He is an excellent conversationalist. The consummate professional.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Outstanding office! show details Outstanding office!
by Anonymous on Dec 15th, 2015 on doctor.com

The people who work here are welcoming, caring and so enjoyable to work with! Dr. Chuback is a very bright and superb surgeon who does his job with ap ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Chubeck and his staff are wonderful and very easy to deal with, informative and supportive! show details Dr. Chubeck and his staff are wonderful and very easy to deal with, informative and supportive!
by Anonymous on Dec 15th, 2015 on doctor.com

With each vein procedure visit, I had a post visit follow-up to check up, where I had the opportunity to ask more questions, if I needed to but I was ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Quick and Easy. show details Quick and Easy.
by C. E. on Dec 15th, 2015 on doctor.com

Exactly on time. I was early and could have had a nice cup of coffee in the waiting room with real milk - the best. Saw 3 people & each was very clear ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Accommodating Staff and great bedside doctor. show details Accommodating Staff and great bedside doctor.
by M. M. on Dec 15th, 2015 on doctor.com

Finally finding a doctor to help with my veins and the procedures have been not as painful as expected. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and Do ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Doctor and staff are very professional show details Doctor and staff are very professional
by Heidy M. on Dec 14th, 2015 on doctor.com

Make you feel comfortable.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Overall it was a pleasant experience. show details Overall it was a pleasant experience.
by Jacqueline M. on Dec 11th, 2015 on doctor.com

Very professional and friendly.

100% no prolems show details 100% no prolems
by M. R. on Dec 11th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. Chuback and staff are wonderful, good care.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
A happy place to come show details A happy place to come
by Marilyn J. on Dec 11th, 2015 on doctor.com

I enjoy coming here due to the pleasantness of the office staff and the doctor.

by Ilayne on Mar 19th, 2014

From the moment I met Dr. Chuback, I had faith that my life with painful, bulging veins was about to end. Boy was I right. The results of my procedures far exceeded my expectations. It is amazing! My legs not only feet great, they lookgreat. Besides being knowledgeable and experienced, Dr. Chuback is kind and caring. He always informed me of what to expect and his patient manner was a huge comfort. Alongside Dr. Chuback was Danielle, his PA. Danielle always made me feel secure, confident and cared for. She was extremely thorough when explaining things. From the minute you walk into the office, you always feet welcomed. The staff is personable and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Chuback, he is amazing. The quality of my life has changed forever because of him and I am very fortunate to have found him.

by Alla M. on Nov 21st, 2013

So far Dr. Chuback holds the title of Best Doctor in my long life experience with medical personnel that I have encountered in three countries. His professionalism, his friendly approach to patients, the lovely general atmosphere of his office are remarkable. And most important, after his outstanding medical care I feel much better. Thank you very much, Dr. Chuback!

grateful show details grateful
by DianaHudson on Sep 29th, 2013

I love Dr. Chuback and his staff. They are the best. No waiting and everyone makes you feel like family. Love Dt. Chuback's sense of humor and his jokes

by Robin W. on Jun 14th, 2013

After putting off addressing the spider veins in my legs for years, I finally made an appointment to see Dr. Chuback. From my first appointment, I knew this was the right decision. The office is clean and professional with the friendliest staff I've ever encountered in a medical office. My course of treatment was thoroughly explained so that I knew exactly what to expect regarding the slight discomfort I would feel (slight!!) and recovery period. Elle at the front desk is efficient, helpful and delightful. Angie, also delightful, made me feel relaxed and confident in my decision to have sclerotherapy. Dr. Chuback was gentle and professional. I had his complete attention and did not feel rushed through my appointments, as can often happen during a medical appointment. I would highly recommend this medical office.

by Federico Melo on Feb 23rd, 2013

I went to see Dr. Chuback about 2 years ago because of visible varicose veins and a heaviness feeling in both of my legs. He perform an ultrasound and determined that my situation was deteriorating and to come back a year later for a follow up. I came 2 years later and my condition unfortunately was worse as he predicted, the other doctor that i first saw long ago told me not to worry if I maintain a healthy life style but that doctor was wrong. I decided to go ahead and get the procedure, I was extremely scare because of the needles but surprisingly the doctor, the assistants and the staff were very patient and comforting with me. The first one I was scare like a baby but the rest of the procedures (6 in totals) I was so comfortable that i ain't take any more Xanax. Now that I am done I am feeling so good, so light that all I want is walk, jump and exercise. I am waiting for the summer to show my varicose free legs. I am very grateful to the doctor, the assistants, Angy, Jacqui and Danielle for making this experience a memorable one. If my mother will suffer from the same issue, without hesitation, I will put her in the hands of Doctor Chuback and his staff. PD: He didn't charge for me for the life advices. As he used to say me when I ask him why you always smiling, he responded, because I am alive.

Mar 8th, 2012

Excellent! It's really a pleasure to walk into an office and feel so comfortable. Every staff member is so professional and caring. Dr. Chuback really takes his time with you and puts you at ease. I highly recommend Chuback Vein Center.

Would rate 5 star if I could! show details Would rate 5 star if I could!
Feb 15th, 2012

After painful, expensive and botched treatment at another Vascular Center, I was blessed to find Dr Chuback. He not only diagnosed me properly , he repaired my unsightly legs with as litte pain and treatments as were necessary. The results are extrodinary and everything he and his staff told me was exactly what took place. The staff is courteous and caring and the entire Vein Center a first class operation. There were no financial surprises and I couldn't be happier with my youthful looking legs. Thank you doc!!

Tom show details Tom
Jan 19th, 2012

Many thanks to Dr. Chuback and his staff for the kindness and efficient care they provided me on my recent visit to the Chuback Vein Center. I have suffered from a skin condition called hyperhidrosis, which had been effecting the palms of my hands since the age of eighteen. During that time I always felt self-conscious, especially when meeting new people and having to shake hands. My previous doctor recommended that I receive botox injections to alleviate the symptoms, so I tried that. With no local anesthesia, the procedure was extremely painful and my doctor provided limited information during and after the treatment. I was completely turned off from the treatment because my first experience was so uncomfortable. However, I decided to give it another try. At the Chuback Vein Center, I was greeted with empathy and concern for my condition . Prior to the procedure , the staff explained to me exactly what would be happening and why the treatment would be beneficial. Before the procedure, my hands were carefully examined to determine where the injections would be most needed, and during the treatment, I was given anesthetic cream that reduced the pain of the injections. Once the procedure was over, I experienced minimal bruising and by the 4th day, my hands had stopped sweating. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of the treatment and I am very grateful to Dr. Chuback and his staff. I would highly recommend the Chuback Vein Center.

Nov 30th, 2011

I feel so comfortable with Dr. Chuback. He is a caring human being with a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to everyone I know who needs a vein specialist.

LOOK NO FURTHER FOR A VASCULAR SPECIALIST show details LOOK NO FURTHER FOR A VASCULAR SPECIALIST
Oct 20th, 2011

After extensive research for a vascular specialist, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Chuback to assist me with my medical issues. He had the highest number of positive reviews of any other physician on the websites I visited. After just 2 visits, I agree these positive reviews are all well deserved!He spent more time with me than most other doctors have, was never in any rush to treat me, explained things in a clear and concise fashion and clearly was interested in addressing my health issues to achieve the best possible outcome. Look no further! He is one of the best doctors I have encountered in years and you will not be disappointed.

The Best show details The Best
Aug 14th, 2011

Dr. Chuback is the Best in varicose vein treatment. My results were excellent. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with the Chuback Vein Center. It was truly a wonderful experience.

Aug 14th, 2011

My visit at the Chuback Vein Center was a GREAT experience. Dr. Chuback was pleasant, professional, and took his time with me. The office staff was very courteous and accommodating.

Great experience show details Great experience
Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Chuback is wonderful! Wait time was minimal & the office staff was very helpful & pleasant. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chuback!

Feb 9th, 2011

Dr Chuback and his staff provided an exceptionally high standard of care. From the initial consultation and diagnosis (done by Dr Chuback himself) to the procedures and follow up appointments, I felt confident and happy with my care.It's refreshing to find an office where the Dr and staff enjoy what they're doing!I now have beautiful healthy legs again.Thankyou!!!