Dr. John Chuback MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2017
Dr. Chuback is AMAZING!!!
I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. Chuback's office. Coming here is like dealing with a trusted family. Dr. Chuback is so sweet and easy to speak to. I never feel rushed, and he takes his time with you ensuring that you understand everything you need to know. Dr. Chuback is also very knowledgeable and GREAT at what he does. I had a lot of problems with varicose veins and in a few months Dr. Chuback had me feeling and looking amazing. My legs look and feel brand new. HIs office is also beautiful, which will make your overall experience so pleasant. His staff is also very nice and professional. Caring, smiling, and laughing, is a good atmosphere for patients. Thank you Dr. Chuback!! You are my favorite Doctor!!

May 11th, 2017
Professional
Not only is the office professional, they also care about everyone that comes in. There is no question or problem unanswered. Dr Chuback is extremely gentle and the discomfort was minimal. I was anxious for my first visit, but the office as well as Dr. Chuback made me at ease.

May 8th, 2017
A professional, yet comfortable ambience
Dr. Chuback is a pleasure to work with. He and his staff make you feel immediately comfortable, from the moment you step in the door, to the moment you leave.

Unbelievable experience
I going to miss coming here! The staff is super friendly. Dr. Chuback was very comforting. So happy with my results!

Vein Removal
The entire experience was excellent.

May 1st, 2017
The BEST Doctor and the BEST Support STaff
After a horrific experience with a different practice I found Dr Chuback and have never looked back. He takes time to explain evertything, his skill level is amazing, and the results are phenomenal. He is also the nicest guy making his patients feel comfortable and very well cared for. I can't say enough good things about him.

May 1st, 2017
Kristen Socha, PA is wonderful!
I see Kristen Socha, PA for all my cosmetic needs and she is absolutely fabulous! she listens intently to my concerns and always provides exceptional, professional care.

March 9th, 2017
Overall, very positive experience.
I am very pleased with my overall experience.

March 9th, 2017
Prompt,Pleasant and Overall excellent doctor
my only clitch was the delay in the submission to the insurance company for approval of procedure. If I had not called I would still be waiting.

highly recommend
Dr. Chuback and the entire staff are very professional and organized. I feel very good at the treatment I have received here. However the wait time for available appointments is long.

January 14th, 2017
professional staff, quality care every time
professional staff, quality care