Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  show details
by hawkman on Jul 26th, 2010

Bad service, no follow up.I will never come back to this doc=tor and medical center

|  impatient and cold  |  show details
by kmk on Jun 29th, 2010

i saw him about 4 times i believe for some basic bacterial infections. he was visibly impatient with me each time. i'm pretty sure he literally sighed heavily in irritation at least once, on my last visit. he treated me like a burden. he really made me feel like i was doing something wrong in simply... i don't know, in just being there. it's unbelievable when i look back on it. i've been silent about it for a while. there was nothing unusual about my case on any occasion. i came as a standard walk-in to the docs clinic. i waited for my turn and he diagnosed me simply enough, but not without making me feel like sh** in the meantime. he's a major jerk. i don't know why i went back to him more than once. it was a low point in my life, i would never accept that kind of treatment now.

|  What's a doctor like him doing in a place like that?  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2009

I don't know why Dr. Chuey stays at the clinic formerly known as DOCS, but I am eternally grateful. He is extremely intelligent, educated, and up to date with all the latest research. He is incredibly patient (I have annoyed my fair share of Drs.) and has great instincts. He has millions of patients waiting to see him, but he never seems rushed and always calls with test results. I love Dr. Chuey!!!

|  show details
by chimei on Nov 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

i've been very pleased with dr. chuey. i was referred to him by a friend and have been happy since. he is thorough, supportive, and always welcoming. i've never doubted his advice, referrals, and care.||i highly recommend him

Read Full Review at yahoo.com