A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chumas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chumas, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chumas graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Chumas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Chumas MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Chumas practice?
- Dr. John Chumas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chumas practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Pathologists.