A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chuo is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chuo, MD, MS is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chuo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chuo MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Chuo practice?
- Dr. John Chuo has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Chuo practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.