A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Churchill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Churchill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Churchill
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Churchill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Churchill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Churchill graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Churchill has 14 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Churchill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Churchill practice?
- Dr. John Churchill has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Churchill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.